Whether you are a current client of mine or you are searching for some safe and effective exercises to strengthen your shoulder girdle. Here is the video for you.
Follow each clip, pausing the video to complete the repetitions. If at any point you are unsure of what you are doing stop and send me an email. You can book in for a private session directly to help you understand movements that suit you more personally. Remember there is never a one fits all so listen to your body, stop if it hurts and consult a professional if you are unsure!
For stronger, more stable shoulders, that are less at risk of injury, follow this video. Pause after each section to complete the REPS stated. Remember listen to your body, stop when you need to and work to a level that suits you and how you are feeling today.
1. Shoulder setting in box 12-14reps
2. Shoulder setting in kneeling 4-6reps
3. Shoulder stability with block 10seconds x 5
4. Swan dive 6-8reps
5. Arm & leg raises 6-8 reps
6. Cat stretch…. This video hilariously says Cat scratch but I kinda like that… Maybe it should be the new name!
Enjoy and let me know how you get on 🙂 Hannah x