This is something I never thought I would do as a Fitness and Health professional, but here I go!
As current climates mean that I can’t bring my services directly to clients, I will be hosting a full schedule of classes online to help keep you fit and healthy in times of uncertainty.
How to Book?
Please see the schedule below and email email@example.com to book your virtual space in class.
In order to keep things simple and all in one place for my reference (I can’t keep track of facebook, WhatsApp and Insta for all these classes!)
I will only be accepting bookings via email. Merci! <3
How to pay?
Classes cost £4 as a drop in paid on the day of the class. Or you can pay £10 for unlimited classes all week.
*2 FREE CLASSES per week for ALL KEY WORKERS*
Please transfer your fee to the PayPal account firstname.lastname@example.org as a ‘personal payment/friends’ OR if you already have my business bank details, please transfer to this and let me know (my business account takes a few working days to transfer!) Link:https://www.paypal.com/us/home
How to access class?
- Firstly, complete google forms health PAR-Q which I will send out when you email to book. Or follow link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1DpgwqIczCAwIIt_2MZUKjHHElvbwqguD0YBnOHbZTvs **GDPR info at bottom of this page/online form page
- Please email me with the classes you would like to attend.
- Please make your payment – See above on how to pay
- Once you’ve booked, I will send out a ZOOM ‘meeting’ access code/meeting link. You will be able to access the class with this! Clever huh!?
- (If you are on a laptop it’s this simple ^ the link will take you through to the website and program download. If you are on a tablet or a phone it may ask you to download the app first- please do!)
- The code will be sent 30min before class so that you have time to get your screen set up. Understand how to work your camera and audio. Initially, you should sign up with audio and video so that you can hear and see me. Please switch off your mic during class to avoid any sound feedback.
- Sometimes connection can go a little wobbly/sticky. If this happens, turn off your video for a moment so that the internet has less work to do!
- If you have any troubles with this (sounds more complicated than it really is!!) please let me know and we can try and work it out together! This is new for me too.
Really all you need to do is let me know you are coming and follow the link in the email with the meeting ID.
If I see class sign ups rise, I will introduce more classes to the schedule.
Below is the timetable & Class descriptions:
Pilates – 1hour
Pilates is a great way to connect body & mind.
Finish the session feeling taller, more stable, and more mobile. Reduce your risk of injury and enhance your ability to train, walk and complete day to day tasks more efficiently.
Thursday’s class includes band work so grab a resistance band, a yoga strap, a pair of tights or an old tie.
Yoga – 1 hour
Bringing together more than mind and body… bringing oneself closer to ones true nature… Joy… Happiness. We achieve this through the meditative movement of vinyasa or movement and breath.
A chance to nourish mind, body and soul. Join me for some mindful movement medicine from the comfort of your home. Up your connect with gentle flows, breath work and relaxation. You are welcome open armed whether you’re a complete beginner or a seasoned yogi.
Evening wind down – Restorative flow 1hour
A gentle flow with some juicy stretches. Plenty of meditation and long holds to truly nourish the body and let go of the day you’ve already had.
Advanced Vinyasa Flow – 1hour
A yoga flow for those who already know the basics. Varying in intensity but plenty of challenging postures to strengthen and advance your practice.
Please feel free to join class and do what feels good for YOUR body. Vinyasa is a beautifully creative practice which allows for you to modify poses to suit your level.
Let me know if you’d like to join but are not sure of the level.
Functional Fitness – 45min
A mixture of higher and lower intensity exercises to help strengthen and tone the body. Carefully choreographed sessions to allow you to move safely, increasing cardiovascular, power and strength fitness levels.
We use weights and bands in this class (if you have them). All exercises can be modified to be done with or without equipment depending on what you have available to you at home.
HIIT Training – 30 – 45 min
For those who want a good sweat and to burn those calories. A high intensity interval style training session. Must have good prior levels of fitness for this one and no knee/back injuries. Please always consult with Hannah if you are unsure.
Thurs morning is shorter bursts of exercise. Saturday we often use equipment but exercises can be modified with or without props.
Stretch & Reset – 30min
A simple stretch class designed to ease out any tension in the body. Tennis ball rolling/foam or rolling pin rolling to get into those hard to stretch areas!
As a big thank you to all Key Workers, please enjoy two classes per week for FREE on me 🙂
Hopefully see you on the mat soon!
Data Protection – Composure Active keeps all the info you have completed in the online form safely password protected. Information is kept for 7years to comply with insurance policies. You are able to request any of your own info. at any point in time. Please update me if there are any changes to your personal data, especially emergency number and changes to medical information or injury. Data is used solely to ensure your safety during exercise and is never shared with any 3rd parties. Email addresses are only used to keep you up to date on any changes to classes or to send invoices. You may unsubscribe from receiving info on classes at any point.