A chance to cultivate calm and contentment, steadiness and ease. See how your meditative practice begins to ripple out and enable you to ride the waves of life with a little more clarity and compassion.
What does the course include?
4 weeks of consistent meditation practice
Next Level 1 Course: 13th Sept 2021
Next Level 2 Course: 21st June 2021
Next Level 3 Course: 29th Nov 2021
Ever wondered if you are ‘doing it right’ or felt you ‘can’t meditate’?…
Then this is the course for you!
Spread out across four weeks, we will be learning a number of different meditation techniques so that you can find what best works for you.
**Corporate Courses also available** Bespoke courses to suit your needs
- 4 live meditation classes – Every Monday at 7pm. Led by a qualified Psychologist & Yoga Meditation teacher. These sessions will be recorded so that you can do them at a time most convenient to you. They will be available for download so that you can revisit the sessions whenever you like :).
- 5 live Q & A’s – After Monday’s live class a chance to ask any questions and suggest topics to explore in the next class. As well as a debrief session at the end of the course.
- 8 recorded meditations to practice at home – Posted in the Facebook group to practice at your convenience.
- Access to online class hub – Free access to pre recorded yoga, pilates and meditation classes online. Chance to explore a different techniques. These classes are suitable for ALL levels.
- Exploring different breath work practices
- Exploring different meditation practices including visualisation, body scan and mindful movement. We will delve into these in our live Monday sessions and in the Restorative Yoga on a Tuesday night.
- Google Drive for the bank of resources. This is where I will share links to classes, recordings, resources and keep you motivated with tips and tricks to help you stay focussed!
- Suggested methods to monitor your progress – Optional methods to keep track of how you are doing.
- Book/Podcast/App recommendations to support your practice.
- BOOK NOW via the link below:
OR Email email@example.com to book your spot.
Feel free to get in touch with any questions!
Places LIMITED so that we can run the live Q&A’s more effectively.
‘It was lovely meeting you today Hannah. Thank you for a very informative first session, pitched just perfectly. I find the whole topic fascinating and look forward to absorbing more and developing some skill on my journey’
Month of Meditation (MOM) Course Student
‘Lovely session. Slept better last night which was fabulous.’
‘Totally recommend this programme. It gave me loads of things: better understanding of breath work, more meditation practices and a great month of reflection’
“I’m absolutely loving it! I don’t want it to end!”
“I loved understanding more about the science. It was an incredible experience. There is so much to it! I’m excited for the level 2 course.”
‘‘The MOM course really helped me – I feel I have work stress completely under control now’
MOM 2 student
‘Thank you for this. I’ve found it very useful. The breathing techniques really help clear and calm my mind as well as prepare for sleep. Thank you for your input, you’ve been a really great guide and I am going to try and immerse myself in regular practice’
MOM 2 Student
‘I literally loved the MOM level 2!
Been doing a bit of meditation every evening recently and it’s helped me sleep which has been ace (I’ve never had trouble sleeping for years until this Christmas so it’s been amazing to feel how much it really can work!)’
MOM 2 Student